Support & Membership
Becoming a Member
One Year of General Membership Benefits include
• Unlimited admission to the Museum and Exhibits
• Free or special admission to public programs, workshops, lectures and conferences
• Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
• Members-only mailings and Calendar of Events
• 10% discount on Museum items
• Individual Member ~ $50
Student and Senior rate ~ $35*
One year of General Benefits
• Family & Dual Members ~ $80
General Benefits for two adults plus up to three children under 18 years of age
• Contributor ~ $150
All the Benefits of Family & Dual plus one VIP guided tour for you and a guest
• Supporter ~ $250
All the Benefits of Contributing plus guided VIP tour for you and two guests
• Patron ~ $500
All the Benefits of Supporting plus a VIP guided tour of Historic Olvera Street for you and four guests
• Benefactor ~ $1,000 – $5,000
All the Benefits of Patron plus Lunch at a Historic Olvera Street Restaurant on the day of your VIP tour. Choice of one framed photo from Historic La Plaza archives
• Corporate ~ $5,000 -$25,000
All the benefits of Benefactor plus your organization featured by the Museum.
Join or Donate By Mail
To Join or Donate by mail, please make your check payable to:
The Museum of Social Justice
115 Paseo de La Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Any questions regarding support opportunities or membership please contact us by calling
Thank you for supporting the Museum of Social Justice.
*All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Memberships are not discountable.
*Students must be enrolled at high school, college or university. Seniors must be 62 years or older.